The Campus Connector is the product of a partnership between the Student Union Society and UFV that addresses a long-standing transportation challenge between the University campuses in the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Langley.
Riders are required to visit the SUS office at the beginning of the semester to get their student ID / U-Pass updated. Please swipe your valid student card each time you use the Campus Connector. UFV employees can ride the shuttle by showing their employee identification; However, students will have first priority for boarding.
There is a grace period of 2 weeks at the beginning of each semester for the Campus Connector. This allows students with a valid Campus Card access to the Campus Connector without having the current semester’s U-Pass only for the first 2 weeks of the semester. After the grace period, all registered students will require a valid U-Pass to board the Campus Connector. Please check the Campus Connector schedule if you need to get to the campus to obtain your U-Pass during this period.
Winter 2019 Shuttle Grace Period:
January 7th to 18th
Abbotsford Station (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg S South Entrance - across from the Student Union Society Office..
Chilliwack Stations (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg T drop-off area - across from the main administration of Trades & Technology Centre.
- UFV Tour Bus Parking area - between Building V Agriculture and Lot 5 parking area.
Langley Station (pic / map):
- 86Av. & 202 St. Carvolth Exchange parking lot, (Langley.
- The Student Union Society does not hire or manage the Campus Connector drivers. If you are interested in becoming a Campus Connector driver please visit http://vanwestcharters.com/